Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Project

I finished my work using www.aniboom.com for creating my product. I created an animated cartoon, and having it to move...I also created an animated girl. I do it with lots of colors, for the cat, I colored it, for the head and the body it was colored hot pink and for the ears I colored it dark pink, for the tail and the legs+ the paw I colored it dark pink as well, and I made the cat to walk.
For the girl i mad her to walk as well, I colored her whole body pink and her mouth red, same as her clothes and for her shoes beige.
I created the game using www.sploder.com I put the things was supposed to be in the game, it was really easy making it...

-It wasn't that difficult to do it but it was difficult to make it to move.
-The design that I created the cartoons wasn't hard because i created it from shapes that was on the tools.
-I created the animation from different shapes and colors...

FeedBack:
-Do you like my game and my animations...?
-How could I make it any better...?
-Do you like the deign that I created it...?

5 comments:

79o0o9 said...

This review was done by Maha:
Their was aloot of nice coulours and nice movements it was mostly pink which i Kindof liked.

79o0o9 said...

Aliya:
I loooove your animation =D. I like the dancing one. But the cat barely does anything =P. But still i loooove it. Great job =D.

79o0o9 said...

Hey hessa,
i likeyours. I like thye way the girl dances, very creative :p
Amina

79o0o9 said...

Ilike the animation and the way it dances,
could add more to the background
reem

79o0o9 said...

Thnxx ppl...

Thank u 4 commenting on my animationa and on my gane...:) thanks a million...:)